Gross Salary: competitive
Location: Thika Road branch next to TRM
• Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, offshore products etc.
• Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
• Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
• Maintain a regular follow-up with clients.
• Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
• Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
• Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
• Diploma in Business related Courses
• Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
• Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage
• Recommended age is 25 years and above
• Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
• Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Financial Advisor).