Financial Controller – Addis Ababa
Summit Recruitment & Search
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The successful candidate will be tasked with forecasting, budgeting, overseeing day to day accounting functions, financial reporting, integrating finance operations and ensuring organizational financial stability
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Financial Controller – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Our client, one of the leading Steel Manufacturers in the region, is seeking to recruit a hands-on and driven Financial Controller to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The successful candidate will be tasked with forecasting, budgeting, overseeing day to day accounting functions, financial reporting, integrating finance operations and ensuring organizational financial stability. Experience in the Steel, Manufacturing or Construction sector is a MUST. Gujarati or Hindi speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Prepare and present monthly financial MIS with comparison to budgets and forecast.
• Evaluate and present cash flow planning forecasts and monitor daily.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
• Generate financial reports and statements to management.
• Monitor expenditures analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related Field.
• Certified Public Accountant or ACCA Certificate.
• Experience in the Steel/Construction or Manufacturing sector.
• 8+ years of experience working in Finance/Accounting.
• Excellent reporting & presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS office and good computer skills.
• Fully proficient in Gujarati or Hindi.
• Be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: USD 2,500 - 3,000/=
Career Level: Management Level
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Deadline: 31st July 2023
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured