Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new product when necessary to ensure an increase in sales.
Reporting into Sales Supervisor.
Direct Reports ● None
● Calling prospective new customers from the provided leads list to introduce them to the company
● Meeting prospective sellers in person to assist with the initial onboarding process
● Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of Company products and services while onsite.
● Assisting customers to purchase products that will be beneficial to their businesses
● Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
● Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
● Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner.
● Effectively attending conferences and trade shows, where applicable.
● Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
● Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining accurate expense accounts.
● Updating and maintaining customer account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales.
● Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
● Aggressively following up on business opportunities.
● Freelancer shall complete a Scouting activity report each week by the end of the day on Friday and deliver it to the Sales Manager via email or in person.
● Scouts Reports must be turned in no later than the fifth of the month for the previous month.
● Additionally,Employee will provide a monthly Travel and Expense Activity Report no later than the fifth of the month for the previous month.
● Marketing Manager
● Customer Experience Manager
● Social Media Marketer
Key skills and Competencies
● Diploma in a business related course e.g sales, marketing e.t.c .
● At least 6-12 months experience in a sales organization
● Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
● Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes
● Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent presentation skills
● Strong problem-solving skills