The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
The goal is maximizing the value of our HR endeavors to our clients that will help their businesses as a whole.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research and HR Audits through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, headhunting and executive searches.
- Offer thorough and diversified employee trainings to improve their performance.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development, revising and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Setting up a HR department
- Provide flexible corporate payroll services that improve the quality of payroll management for employers of all sizes.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Analyze and assess various jobs systematically to ascertain the jobs' relative worth in an organization
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Assist salespeople understand the HR Services offered to our clients and helping them develop sales scripts
- Other jobs as may be required by the company
- At least 5 years proven experience as HR consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT - HRIS (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field
- MBA in human resources will be a plus