Internal Audit at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Degree in a business field or related course. Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA or Equivalent
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing of internal audit scope, development & implementation of risk-based internal audit programs.
- Carrying out a risk assessment for the Group and maintaining an updated risk register.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit coverage plan, based on the risk profile of each business segment in the Group.
- Designing audit tests that increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
- Preparation of draft reports; discussion with the auditees; and thereafter, preparation of final reports incorporating findings, risk, and recommendations for further action by the management.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation of the corrective measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors.
- Carrying out audit investigations and ad-hoc assignments.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Degree in a business field or related course.
- Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA or Equivalent\
- 4+ years experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in a tier I audit firm
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured