FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce all Audit and other reports for management, directors, auditors, regulators and tax agencies
- Generate the Audit Policy document
- Prepare documentation for regulatory and government authorities, external auditors, and Audit consultants as needed
- Establish and maintain efficient and adequate internal control systems
- Ensure reliability and integrity of financial and operating systems
- Advise the management on Audit issues
- Ensure proper Audit records are maintained
- Facilitate annual statutory audit
- Establish and enforce internal controls
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Co-ordinate budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Effectively perform related work and any other duties assigned to you by the Management.
• Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting,
Finance or related field.
• Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution.
• Excellent presentation, analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
• Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered.
• Perform all assigned audit duties in a manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
• Must have prior working experience in audit of not less than two years in a recognized organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners.
• Exposure to various accounting systems.
• Good command of the English Language, written and communication skills in particular.