8-10 years contact center work experience 5 of which should be managing a contact center team with an inbound and outbound staff complement.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Reports to: Head of Customer Experience.
Work Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Terms: Full time
About the company.
Our client is a leading and trusted financial services provider.
The overall purpose of this role is to drive, implement and manage overall contact center strategy.
The role holder will be responsible for management of productivity and efficiency of all contact center staff, resources and technology.
• Defining and aligning the tactical contact center unit goals and objectives against the Customer experience and bank initiatives.
• Ensures contact center service strategy is agile and anticipates the changing customer needs and quickly adapts the service delivery channels to address the changing needs.
• Set the strategy for the development of the contact center, staying abreast of new practices and technologies ensuring the bank stays competitive and maintains world class service experiences within the contact center.
• Work with Head of customer experience to develop departmental strategy and business plan to expand on the revenue and service delivery across the contact center function by identifying industry best practice design and processes to realize improved service and sales delivery.
• Act as the voice of the customer championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change initiatives to support and improve on the customer experience.
• Provide leadership to the management team in the implementation of practical operational plans with the aim of creating optimal balance between use of technology and systems and people.
• Motivation and empowerment -Create and manage a motivated, empowered and highly engaged team to deal with and resolve all customer issues.
• Identifying problems systematically and highlighting issues to relevant departments to come up with customer service related processes to close gaps.
• Accountable for completing the mandatory and discretionary management information requirements relating to complaints management, supporting the Bank’s service delivery, operational and root cause analysis.
• Champion improvements in service excellence through training, management information and continuous improvements.
• Delivery of business KPIs on customer experience, strategic projects, complaint reduction, close looping, build organization’s CX analytical capability, awareness on VOC trend analysis and pain trigger removal and process compliance.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for customer-centric process improvements based on the outputs of Root Cause Analysis (RCA), track VOC, customer pain points (CPP) and driving improvements into the business.
• Develop a framework for handling complex customer issues to Manage complex enquiries and expressions of dissatisfaction that cannot be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction at the first point of contact, preventing these from escalating into complaints.
• Accountable for dealing with complex customer complaints relating to the Bank’s Business and ensure that complaints are managed and progressed to timely resolution.
• Work closely with the customer service teams to help successfully recover and enhance customer relationships through complaint management/liaison.
• Responsible for ensuring logging of all complaints and sending out acknowledgement and regular reminder letters whilst complaints are under investigation is done within the standard requirements for the Bank.
• Conceptualizing and enhancing CRM capabilities to capture customer VOC, analytics and work flow management for customer resolutions.
• Manage projects and ongoing support issues, reference-ability, strategic and quarterly business planning and business process reviews.
Compliance and Audit
• Eliminate customer complaints through development of initiatives to drive effective customer contact management by all team members
• Ensure workload and demand is constantly reviewed and members of staff are fully optimized to ensure delivery of SLA and compliance through accurate forecasting and planning.
• Monitor customer service performance indicators by performing service quality assessments – SLAs, TATs.
• Perform bi-weekly snap checks to ensure that all information regarding the status of resolution of complaints is uploaded on CRM, closed cases on CRM were satisfactorily closed /addressed; report shared with respective HOD’s.
• Develop an interdepartmental SLA to provide guidelines and time frames for resolution of complaints / queries.
• Bi-Weekly CRM usage report to be shared with Regional BMs to drive usage.
• Monitors CX performance, highlight gaps and provide direction to branches / central office teams on day to day basis.
• Required to complete annual attestation and Risk Control Standard Complaint processes; RCSA Document regular review to ensure thresholds on requirements are met.
Learning and Development
• Develop and implement initiatives aimed at driving continuous performance improvement and development of all contact center staff members through building skills, knowledge and 15%reviewed.
• Delivery, productivity and achievement of quality targets at the contact center aimed at fostering a culture of high performance.
• Use of strategic tools e.g. lean thinking, six sigma and agile tools to create a niche experiential experience for the business and customers.
• Undertake performance coaching for contact center staff.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center operations management; attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; networking; benchmarking with best practices in the industry.
• Develop quality assurance framework measure for quality at all touch points.
• Generate training needs analysis leveraging on available customer feedback channels and provide Customer Experience training.
• Implementation of profitable strategies to ensure retention of existing customers while also identifying opportunities for growth within the existing Customer Lifecycle framework.
• Development of standards and metrics for creation of a long term and short-term sales management process for the outbound function.
• Consistently meet and exceed set financial goals through effective inbound and outbound.
• Lead conversion from various contact center campaigns.
• Meets contact center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Entrench framework for Management of contact center from cost center to a revenue center.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this Role
• Bachelors’ degree.
• 8-10 years contact center work experience 5 of which should be managing a contact center team with an inbound and outbound staff complement.
• Proficient in MS Office and contact center equipment/software programs.
• Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
• At least 2 years knowledge in management of an omni channel customer strategy.
• Proven track record of managing program/ project management that includes coordination of multiple internal and external resources.
• Demonstrable experience and competency in implementation of customer experience strategies.
• Good knowledge of banking products, services and banking regulations and statutory requirements Thorough understanding of the complaint’s lifecycle and root cause analysis.
• Expertise in Customer Experience Management in a Management role.
• Driven by results and passionate about service excellence.
• Passionate about people.
• Assertive, well informed and knowledgeable on customer service matters and market trends.
• Strong leadership, planning and communication skills.
• Structured Problem-Solving Techniques and competent in analyzing data.
• Understanding of Contact Centre Operations.
• People and Performance Management.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Operation and Risk Management.
• Strategic, Leadership & Business Management.
Competencies required for this Role
• Planning and Organizing.
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
• Leading & Supervising.
• Deciding and Initiating Action.
• Adhering to Principles and Values.
• Presenting and Communicating Information.
• Persuading & Influencing.
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
• Working with People.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured