Position: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (ANIMAL FEEDS PRODUCTS)
Employer: A GROWING MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-NSM-08-2020
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or university degree in marketing, business management or other related field.
• At least 7 years working experience as a sales manager in fmcg products.
• Animal feeds sales experience is desired.
Salary: KSHS. 170,000 - 220,000 PLUS GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER REPORTS TO THE COMPANY DIRECTORS. HE/SHE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES: -
• Be in charge of commercial operations of the company business.
• Achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business revenue targets. Recruit and manage business distributors and agents across the country Kenya.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns to support sales.
• Analyse market trends and monitor competitors’ activities as well as gathering market feedback.
• Develop business plans with distributor owners in order to achieve maximum sales.
• Coordinate partnership elements with stakeholders in the dairy industry in order to improve milk production.
• Management of the sales teams in both general and modern trade market.
• Training distributors on the products knowledge, among other duties.