DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Driving the achievement of the sales targets as per the overall company targets whilst building long term tree top brand equity
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Bachelors' degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
• At least 8 years relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing in an FMCG
• Masters' degree is an added advantage
• Enthusiastic and passionate in sales