Operations Officer Finserve
Customer Service & Support
The position holder will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of Finserve (Equitel). He/she is expected to possess operational knowledge and experience of the Equity Bank culture, as well as an understanding of the Bank's processes and proceduresk's processes and procedures
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The position holder will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of Finserve (Equitel). He/she is expected to possess operational knowledge and experience of the Equity Bank culture, as well as an understanding of the Bank's processes and procedures.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
SIM Cards Stock Management:
- Sim stock monitoring (ordering from suppliers), Booking of shipments tracking with the courier companies until delivery
- Ensuring the suppliers and courier companies are paid for the deliveries through sign offs approval follow up and forwarding the invoices to finance for payment.
- Monitor sim stock of branches allocate to them to ensure they do not experience stock outs.
- To ensure the branch accountants and the branch Equitel staff are using the ERP system to transact and reconcile the SIM cards issued out.
- Ensure the reporting and reconciliation of physical Sim cards Vs. ERP are done on a daily basis by each branch.
- Support in packing and dispatching sim cards to branches on sending them
- Follow through on any ICCID issues experienced by the branches on both BSS and ERP.
Activations Monitoring, trouble shooting and services:
- To ensure branches are able to get Telephony activations done using BSS and handle any issues the branches experience.
- To ensure SIM replacements done are usually indicated in the change of static data forms correctly and records kept for future reference.
- To handle deactivation requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle transfer of subscription requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle MSISDN change requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle Tariff change requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle static data changes for customers from the branches as per SLA.
System Availability and BSS System rights assignment:
- To monitor and escalate system availability for BSS
- To escalate issues to the service desk, Technical team and SLA managers on system availability to branches.
- Review on a daily basis the rights being assigned to users via service desk. Escalation of violations on a weekly basis to service desk and ensure rectification.
- Communicating to branches on the roles in BSS and the associated applications for each.
Know Your Customer-Compliance
- To review applications per branch assigned to assess if branch complying on the use of digital forms in Onboarding.
- To review applications per branch assigned to access if branch complying with accepting telephony and m-banking T&Cs by the customers and the signatures of both the Equitel staff and the customer are always included in the contract form.
- Uploading of all documentation for individual and corporate onboarding on BSS and Uploading of Staff declaration form.
- To review sim swap forms done on the previous day by each branch to ensure the form is correctly filled by both onboarding staff and customer.
- Escalating to Compliance and operations monitoring on a weekly basis the Sim card reconciliation branch wide status and weekly violations reports for follow up.
- Training and updating of Compliance, enforcement and operations monitoring teams on KYC dash boards and new CAK guidelines.
Service Desk Escalations:
- Ensure all issues experienced by the branches are logged into either Help desk or service desk based on the category of the issue.
- Following up on SD requests from their respective branches that are pending beyond SLA that are forwarded to Equitel Operations.
- Following up on issues escalated via the Equitel ops email group
- Good knowledge of overall branch operations, front office and back office roles.
- Computer proficiency; including strong keyboard skills
- Relevant experience with the key bank operating systems required.
- Knowledge of Bank risks and their mitigation
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with the A/C opening processes and Telephony activations.
- Knowledge of CAK prudential guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the AML and KYC policy guidelines as relates to Telephony
Key Critical Competencies
Keen to detail and able to identify fraudulent activities
• Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and decision making skills
• World class customer service skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- At least an O-Level pass of C+ with a Diploma and/or Degree certificate in a business-related field.
- Work experience in offering Equitel products and services will have an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in the Bank
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured