1. Generate client leads to buy, sell, rent and manage property
2. Secure contracts for property letting and management
3. Develop a competitive market price by conducting research on property buying and management
4. Create and maintain a database of real estate properties on sale and management with information on location, features, square footage, contacts, costs etc
5. Facilitate negotiations for property letting and management contracts
6. Prepare and or review purchase contracts, rental agreements and other documents for real estate transaction
7. Scheduling appointments for Management on property management negotiations as appropriate.
8. Submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports in the format provided.
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
• Proven track of successful sales record
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• Strong IT skills
• Good knowledge of local property/area/region