The position requires self-motivated individuals with great sales capabilities.
The Duties Include:
• Contacting clients and setting up meetings with the aim to close deals.
• Reviewing in-depth, the financial circumstances of clients in their current provision and future aims through analysis of available information and thereby preparing plans best suited to clients' particular requirements.
• Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods and relevant internal liaison so as to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct market research and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
• Possess the ingenuity to design financial strategies that assists clients to make informed decisions and researching information from various sources.
• Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities geared towards agreed business targets
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
• Report on weekly sales according to organization requirements
• Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. Requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
If you have the below requirements;
- K.C.S.E grade D+ and above,
- Experienced sales people from the banking sector, cyton, microfinance,real estate,faulu, insurance,or any other financial sector
- Undergraduate Degree holders is an added advantage.
- Must be 24-50 years .
- Should be a Nairobi resident.
Skills, Interests and Qualities
• You should have excellent verbal expression and listening skills.
• The ability to breakdown complex information and explain clearly and simply.
• You should possess the strong ability to research and analyze information.
• Good sales negotiation and report writing skills.
• You are required to have an interest in Insurance, financial products and markets.
• Good mathematical and computer skills coupled with a determination and motivation to meet targets.
• You should uphold discretion, display trustworthy manner as well as be accurate, meticulous and attentive to detail.
• You will be expected to display respect for private and confidential information.