Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Follow up on pre-generated prospects and sales leads by providing service information and virtual moving service assessments.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sale process and eventually close on the leads.
• Collaborate with the Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches and act as a key liaison between the lead generating personnel and the strategic sales leaders.
• Monitor and report competitor’s marketing and sales activities.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail to cross-sell and up-sell services.
• Emphasize service features and benefits.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers and provide a customer-satisfaction oriented service.
• Any other job as described by the manager within the scope of the position
• To safeguard and promote the company’s image with the general public.
• Updating social media
• Knowledgeable in international relocation
• Minimum Business Degree / Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing.
• At least 2 years of Sales experience.
• Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
• High level of commercial awareness.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross-functionally with minimal supervision.
• High level of integrity.
• Sales experience with moving companies will be an added advantage