1. Responsible for developing local construction machinery market as well as port machinery.
2. Developing the local key-accounts.
3. Replying for all type of biding for Tenders
4. Training in Kenya or in China.
5. Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
6. Research and analyze sales options
7. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
8. Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
9. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
10. Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
11. Build and maintain professional networks
12. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
13. Negotiating sales contracts with customers
14. Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Desired skills and experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred, less than 40 years old preferred.
2. Proficiency in English reading and writing, Chinese preferred.
3. More than 3 years’ work experience in the related fields.
4. Being sensitive to the market, being good at capturing market opportunities,
5. Having good communication and expression skills, having toughness and can work in Construction machinery industry for a long term.
6. Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7. Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8. Ability to create and deliver presentations
9. Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
10. Driving License is an added advantage