• Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps.
• Sells and promotes the company’s products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
• Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
• Builds working relationships with marketing, product and professional services teams to develop joint account plans.
• Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
• Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
• Manages escalation.
• Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
• Minimum five or more years sales & sales management experience within technology industry.
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
• Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
• Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.