1) Sales and Marketing activities to promote our wide range of medical devices and solutions.
2) Revenue generation through sales of all hospital equipment and consumables to meet individual sales targets.
3) Product presentations to the clients and offerings through PPT.
4) Expansion of the Company’s client base and market share for the various products that the ideal candidate will be handling.
5) Monitor competition in the marketplace on pricing, product quality, introduction of new products by competition and any other factor that may affect the Company’s performance.
6) Introduce and maintain excellent relations with clients and look after their requirements.
7) Closely monitor any upcoming business potentials and convert them to sales.
8) Coordinate with the Tele sales/Tender department for the processing of Customer’s quotations/tenders.
9) Ensure that clients’ enquiries are professionally addressed; and in good time.
10) Resolve Customer challenges and Complaints by investigating, gathering details, developing solutions, preparing timely marketing reports and suggesting recommendations to your Supervisor.
11) Debt Management for all clients within your marketing region. Payment follow ups in coordination with the Accounts/Credit control dept.
12) Follow up on Equipment Installations for new sales in conjunction with the service department to ensure that such installations are done within the right timelines.
13) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Sales/Marketing Manager or the Managing Director.
Knowledge & Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma. Preference will be made to holders of medical related disciplines.
2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the marketing of Medical devices and consumables.
3. Good computer skills; particularly on Microsoft office (mainly Word / Excel/Outlook)
4. Clean driving License with enough driving experience.
5. At least two of your Referees should be from the Healthcare industry.
Essential Competencies & Personal Attributes
1. Very high level of integrity
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. Age: Preference of 30 – 40 years
4. Proof of understanding of the Kenyan Healthcare players and industry landscape.