One of the leading FMCG company specializing in production of hygiene products ie. tissue papers and kitchen towels & detergents seeks to recruit Sales Representatives for Nairobi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide excellent customer service
• Follow-up on deliveries, returns and refunds
• Ensure that all customers are being visited as per scheduled route
• Maintain accurate records of all accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
• Achieve increase in Targets of accounts and brand visibility of company products
• Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
• Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
• Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
• The sales Representative will also ensure that market penetration and coverage is fully achieved.
• Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
Education/Experience & Competencies
• Diploma/degree in Marketing/Sales or related course
• MUST have 1– 3 years experience in tissue and servettes sales
• Proven experience in dealing with shops, kiosks & Wholesalers, Retailers and Distributors)
• Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
• Ability to work in team
• Be pro-active to potential problems
• Excellent, diplomatic and professional selling skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary on or before 20th March,2021.