• Ability to handle Counter sales
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and new business opportunities
• Take part in planning and execution of sales and marketing initiatives including activations and advertising campaigns.
• Stay current and responsive to customer needs and preferences, market trends, competition, and growth opportunities.
• Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Ensure sales meet or exceed set targets.
• Develop and manage strong relationships with clients, distributors and other collaborators
• Undertake regular evaluation of the sales accounts.
• Ensure products are stored and transported in a manner that maintains zero damages.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales report and forecasts
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; Developing solutions;
• Preparing reports; Making recommendations to Management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; Reviewing professional publications; • • • Establishing personal networks; Participating in professional societies.
• Participate in regular/adhoc meetings with and provide updates to Div Head as and when required be part of and foster a high performing sales and marketing team.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the line manager
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Diploma preferably in Sales and Marketing
• Experience in directing sales; Team player
• Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Great ideas and passionate about work.
• Strong sense of teamwork and
• Ability to work cross functionally
• High level of integrity