Senior Compliance & Data Protection Manager
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
5 years of experience in a role that has given you hands-on experience in dealing directly with compliance issues, with experience at a fintech or challenger bank being a plus.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
You will need to guide the business to efficiently navigate the compliance and data protection landscape to make sure we can grow our business and products, in a compliant manner. You will also need to be able to speak the language of your more formal compliance counterparts in banks and other financial institutions, to be able to give them comfort that we have our compliance in order.
What you get to do:
- Designing and maintaining a compliance framework that meets the needs of the business.
- Working with our partner banks on any compliance related matters that the banks are raising.
- Interpreting compliance and data protection requirements and finding solutions that meet both Paymentology’s product requirements and external party requirements.
- Training staff internally so that they are aware of the compliance and data protection issues and have an understanding of why things are needed.
- Research regulatory requirements in the different regions that we work in and update internal teams accordingly.
- Manage and drive any compliance audits that external parties (e.g. audits conducted by our clients or partner banks) perform on Paymentology - this will also involve working with multiple teams within Paymentology.
- Investigate, identify, and resolve any potential compliance and data protection breaches.
- Manage ongoing AML, sanctions screening, KYC, and due diligence checks to align with Paymentoogy's risk appetite as well as ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and rules.
- Where appropriate, introduce new systems and processes that simplify and improve ongoing AML, sanctions screening, KYC, due diligence checks, and data protection compliance.
- Act as a key point of contact to support the business in operating within compliance and data protection frameworks, processes, controls, and best practices.
- Completion and ownership of any compliance related due diligence questionnaires and RFP’s.
- Drafting and reviewing any compliance and data protection policies that are required to meet the business needs.
- Implement monitoring plans to assess the efficiency of compliance controls and assist with the enhancement of procedures and controls
- Conducting data protection impact assessments.
- Assess subcontractors who may need to be added to the list of sub-processors and manage current list of sub-processors.
- Draft, rollout and ensure compliance with a data retention policy.
- Responding to data subject access requests.
- Drafting and reviewing data protection agreements and clauses.
What it takes to succeed:
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured