Will supervise the Accounts and Administration unit and represent SLMC as needed on all managerial and financial accounting matters. The SFA will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The position is a senior management role and exists to effectively represent and ensure quality service provision at Southlake Medical Centre and its affiliates. The Senior Finance Manager (SFA) will provide both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The SFA will supervise the Accounts and Administration unit and represent SLMC as needed on all managerial and financial accounting matters. The SFA will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The SFA directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical financial control matters as they relate to financial control of operations, procurement, legal and statutory compliance, departmental financial responsibility and customer management. Specifically:
• Responsible for execution of the financial strategy of the company
• Management of financial controls and accounting procedures, ensuring full transparency and training of staff teams as needed to meet the company expectations
• Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain accounting procedures manuals for the company covering key control elements
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans, departmental budgets and monitoring of company financial performance on monthly, quarterly and annual basis in consultation with the CEO and Board of Directors
• Responsible for management of debtors and creditors within company policy guidelines; maintaining speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
• Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
• Responsible for bank statement reconciliation, monitoring and control of banking activities of the company to ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company’s needs
• Responsible for internal controls and maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, insurance policies, equipment maintenance schedules
• Responsible for regulation, control and management of all purchasing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable within company guidelines
• Responsible for correct computation of staff payroll, statutory deductions and remittance to staff and authorities as needed
• Assures the effective management of company computing and manual systems for production of accurate and timely financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management and the Board of Directors; monthly management reports including reconciliations
• Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings as needed
• Responsible for production of the company accounts, trial balances and successful completion of annual external audit reviews.
• Other duties related to the company financial and administrative management as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
• Professional accounting designation (CPA-K)
• 5+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting software
• Advanced Excel skills include the ability to produce graphs and tables, use spreadsheets efficiently, and perform calculations and automation to process large volumes of data.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.