Development of sales plan in collaboration with sales managers.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
EMPLOYER: A FMCG DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
REF NO: SGK-SSA-09-2022
JOB CATEGORY: SUPERVISORY
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
• Skills in use of Solutech and knowledge in power bi.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy FMCG distribution company.
Senior sales analyst responsibilities are: -
• Development of sales plan in collaboration with sales managers.
• Analyse sales performance against targets and give feedback to field sales team. Examine and analyse sales report to come up with market trends.
• Plot sales focus in consultation with sales team.
• Prepare reports on sales performance.
SALARY: KSHS. 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured