1) Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales schedule.
2) Partner with real estate development companies and solicit for new business in new upcoming ventures.
3) Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology and activities.
4) Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
5) Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues and to inform them about product principles and advantages /gains and /or long-term benefits of our products.
6) Prepare reports as directed by team leader.
7) Develop and grow long term relation with all clients.
8) Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
1) Good command of English and Kiswahili language.
2) Bachelor’s Degree in commerce /Business Administration/Energy Engineering or equivalent.
3) Proven track record of exceeding sales targets at a sales position in a renewable energy or construction related industry of atleast 3 years.
4) Knowledge of solar water heating, solar PV and water heating solutions will be an added advantage.
5) High level of integrity and problem-solving skills.
6) Pro-active, self-driven & results oriented individual.
7) Strong organizational and planning skills.
8) Self-motivated and loyal.
9) Proficient in Microsoft Office and smartphone applications.
10) Ability to learn swiftly and implement technical solutions related to our company.
11) Additional language skills including European and Asian dialects is an added advantage.
12) Driving/ Riding license is an added advantage.