• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
• Answer questions about products or the company.
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
• Achieve sales targets/quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
• Enter and update customer information in the database.
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner and ensure follow up on order delivery.
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
• Provide customers with updated monthly statements.
• Ensure all outstanding debts falling due are collected and recorded.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales, business development and collections reports.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Pharmacy or Healthcare Management from a recognised institution.
• Proven experience as a Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
• Prior knowledge in Pharmaceutical sales and/or experience in private healthcare is a distinct advantage.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
• Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 60,000/= (Approx. 400 – 600 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 27th June 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***