To increase our market share by facilitating new outlet listing and penetration of our portfolio. She/he will, in coordination with the Sales Representative; generate and facilitate orders for overall sales revenue growth
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of 2 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage.
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive and proactive and
· Excellent organizational skills
· Planning Skills
· Presentation, interpersonal and coordinating
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and identifying prospective customers as well as go for location mapping of new and existing outlets
- Order generation; Generate primary orders in new and also in existing accounts in assigned territory
- New outlet mapping within assigned area and creation of outlet database within assigned area
- Gathering market insights/intelligence
- Daily Competitor report; mentioning trading terms, promotions, pricing etc.
- List available products in the outlets as per customer size; and continually seek to increase product range in the outlets handled
- Assessment of market share compared to sales by competitors
- Communicate with the sales department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
- Ensure timely collections and that customers adhere to their set trading terms.
- Manage handover process of outlets to the area sales representative
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Submit timely and accurate reports to sales manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.