Duties and Responsibilities.
• Responsible for initiating sales cold calls to prospective clients
• Prospect for leads and perform heavy cold-calling to build a pipeline of businesses
• Supervise accounts daily to retain existing relationships
• Responsible for price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
• Responsible for creating sales goals to aid in achieving targets
• Uphold rapport with clients and prospects
• Nurture new sales leads to secure business
• Responsible for offering quotes to current and prospective clients
• Responsible for supervising shipments until delivery completed to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction
• Carry out research to identify companies not currently doing business with the organization
• Build relationship and sell to clients through phone or one-on-one.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities.
You are expected to meet specific requirements, including having certain skills, abilities, and education.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge: Transportation brokerage/sales experience, marketing multipart transport and logistical solutions to a wide range of clients
• A minimum of 2 year of experience in a sales related role.
• Possess a strong track record for delivering successful sales results in personal selling, telephone sales, and customer service
• Knowledge of CRM Tools
• Computer skills: Solid skills with MS Office software; good experience with sales automation, customer relationship management, and other web-based software programs
• Interpersonal skills: Sociable personality with knowhow at developing relationships
• Communication skills: Applicants must be analytical and a problem solver with adequate skillset to handle stressful situations while putting the needs of the customer first
• Time management and multitasking skills