Offshore Global Logistics Limited
Supply Chain & Procurement
Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on the items to order and restock
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are a logistics and supply chain firm whose operations span across the East African Region. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of end-to-end supply chain solutions by providing innovative, proactive, and cost-effective services to customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on the items to order and restock.
· Manage warehouse staff, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment.
· Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse.
· Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads.
· Monitor performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees.
· Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner.
· Manage the company’s warehouses.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods.
· Plan future capacity requirements
· Ensure that health and safety meet the required standards and that risk assessments are carried out.
· Ensure any hazardous materials are stored in accordance with requirements.
· Establish, monitor, and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures.
· Ensure that vehicles, machinery, and equipment are well maintained and fit for purpose.
· Ensure that staff comply with health, safety, and environmental regulations and work safely to protect themselves and others in the warehouse environment.
· Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency.
· Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director.
· Bachelor’s degree in a procurement, supply chain management, business management, or related.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar or related position.
· Excellent leadership skills, including abilities to motivate the team and manage conflict.
Familiarity with health and safety procedures and compliance will be an added advantage.
Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with inventory control practices and
· Strong knowledge of policy development.
Kindly indicate your salary expectation.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, disability, age, marital status, medical history, parental status, or genetic information.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured