Industry: Logistics, Freight Forwarding and Transport.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Holds recognized qualifications in Sales and Marketing/Supply Chain Management.
• More than 5 years’ sales experience in Logistics.
• Proven Sales result.
• Agile, competent and innovative
• Energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and has strong background on this.
• Knowledge and Experience in Warehousing and distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create additional volume and warehousing sales and providing technical innovative solutions to customer requirements.
2. Building long term business relationships with clients.
3. Obtain and evaluate external information of possible new markets and applications, pricing, and weigh the benefits which can be offered to a customer.
4. Initiate and Implement company product portfolio range with respect to Warehousing and distribution.
5. Technically position company’s products versus the competition.
6. Attend exhibitions, company-sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
7. Understand the global interfacing of the company warehousing and distribution Solutions
8. Follow up on all customer validations, needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, operations and Transport team.
9. Conducting regular sales visits to customers; producing and sharing follow up reports.
10. Maintain customers’ profiles folders for warehousing and distribution quotations submitted; and follow up in order to maintain an up to date database.
11. Prepare monthly Warehousing sales reports to the Accounts Department for the purpose of determining market share and profitability.
12. Collaborating with internal departments to provide excellent customer service at all times.
13. Running customer feedback surveys annually/twice a year and sharing the results to drive service improvements.
14. Maintaining a proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving for customers.
15. Target, prepare and submit all tenders’ quotes and thereupon make effective follow ups till tender is converted into actual profitable business.
Salary & Benefits: Depending on the background and experience. Benefits as per Company policy.
Joining: Immediately or after notice period as agreed.
If interested, kindly email your CVs via "Apply Now Button".