Position: Account Manager-Experiential Marketing (FOR A BELOW THE LINE MARKETING AND RESEARCH COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING BELOW THE LINE MARKETING AND RESEARCH COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-AM_EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING-02-2021
Industry: MARKETING AND RESEARCH
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• University degree/college diploma or equivalent in a relevant field. Have created and managed retail promotions, roadshows, event marketing and have a good knowledge of the market.
• Good proposal and report writing skills.
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience as an account manager experiential/BTL marketing.
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 100,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Account manager-experiential marketing main roles are business development, branding strategy and ensure quality control of all the activities in his/her supervision.
Other roles include: -
• Ensure highest standards for client service in order to maintain and build existing business relationships, handling client requests, campaign activity and other day to day client requirements when called upon.
• Sourcing for business from existing and new clients.
• Preparing pitch documents and presentations.
• Analyze and understand client briefs and requirements.
• Conceptualization of new and exciting viable ideas for brands.
• Research and insight generation for existing and new clients in order to understand the market landscape for the benefit of clients.
• Conduct industry analysis on completion of project and market dynamics on behalf of the client.
• Work closely with the operations department to plan and implement BTL activations and events.
• Provide guidance to operations teams.