Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Customer Service & Support
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be working the front line and charged with the mission of effectively, accurately, and courteously answering telephone inquiries from our customers
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
St. Louis MO
job requisition id
Chicago IL, St. Louis MO
Kemper proudly serves growing niche and underserved markets by providing appropriate and affordable insurance and financial solutions. This is enabled by a team of dynamic, innovative employees who act like owners and are continually driven by intellectual curiosity, analytical superiority, and being world-class operators.
Kemper Life has a talented operations team that believes in this strategic intent. This role is a great opportunity for the right person who wants to be part team in a dynamic growing company. We are looking for the person who can help us make a difference by best serving the needs of our customers. Come join us in Growing for LIFE.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be working the front line and charged with the mission of effectively, accurately, and courteously answering telephone inquiries from our customers. This is a key position, handling a high volume of incoming calls. This position involves research and resolving customer inquiries via telephone.
The level and compensation will be commiserate with your experience.
All new team members will be scheduled 9:30am-6:00pm CST, Monday Friday. Once fully trained, flexible scheduling may be available.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer customer calls
- Display empathy and understanding of customer needs and wants
- Research customer issues
- Resolve customer inquiries accurately
- Maintain service level standards (quantitative and qualitative measures)
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous Insurance experience a plus
- Previous Call Center experience a plus
- This position is a remote role and can work from a US based home.
- The range for this position is $12.84/hr. to $21.45/hr. When determining candidate offers, we consider experience, skills, education, certifications, and geographic location among other factors. This job is also eligible for our Kemper benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, etc.)
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
- Prior experience in a role utilizing verbal, written communication, and professional telephone skills
- Experience that reflects ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking ability
- Examples of organization skills and ability to prioritize work
- Highly motivated and natural self-starter, independent thinker, great planner, and team player
- Structured in thinking process and strong problem-solving skills, the ability to break down complex problems and find solutions
- Ability to cope with uncertainty, learn fast, motivated by new and complex challenges
- Manage information in a visually appealing and easy to understand method
- Drive results across a team of dynamic communicators and professionals
- Ability to quickly absorb complex issues, ensure alignment across cross-functional teams
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset
- Decision Quality making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Drives Results consistently achieves results under difficult circumstances
- Action Oriented takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Collaborates building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Values Differences recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to the organization
- Nimble Learning actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodders
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured