- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Project Management
- Develop a Business Model
- Coming up with new marketing strategies
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- A University Degree in a Business related field
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience in a similar position/field.
- Possess strong service knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision-makers
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- Ability to manage a team