Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
Measuring and analyzing customer satisfaction levels to identify areas for improvement and ensure long-term success.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers –primarily by ensuring they get the most out of our tech talent service – AGILE. The CSM will work closely with customers to understand their needs and goals, lead the delivery of solutions for these needs, and act as an advocate for our customers within the company.
Your main role will be to ensure the success of our customers by helping them achieve their desired outcomes and goals with our products/services. You will do this mainly by building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and ensuring that they are satisfied with the products or services they have purchased.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Onboarding and training new customers to ensure they understand and can use our AGILE service effectively.
- Continuously listening to, understanding, backlogging, and prioritizing customer needs and goals.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure customers’ needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Working directly or with talent teams to source required talent for customer tech programs.
- Helping to Onboard Resources to Customers' tech programs.
- Co-manage resources with customers to ensure the highest Performance: Work-Life-Balance ratios.
- Ensure the customer getting the best out of resources by:
Mediating any issues that arise between customers and resources.
- Ensuring contract and customer requirement compliance by ensuring contracts and requirements are well understood by resources and adhered to.
- Developing and implementing retention, resource-caching & redundancy, quick replacement, and other continuity strategies.
- Identifying and executing opportunities for upselling or cross-selling based on the customer's needs and goals.
- Measuring and analyzing customer satisfaction levels to identify areas for improvement and ensure long-term success.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Providing feedback to the product team to improve the product or service based on customer feedback.
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts and ensuring their success over the long term.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured