Product & Project Management
Ensuring office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and maintenance f equipment procurement, office layouts and system Ensure all office related licenses are up to date, Managing all soft and hard services
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensuring office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and maintenance f equipment procurement, office layouts and system
- Ensure all office related licenses are up to date,
- Managing all soft and hard services
- Maintaining positive and beneficial subcontractor relationships; continuously reviewing services to ensure they are relevant and cost effective, negotiate contracts and rates to ensure value for money
- Key contact: For all workplace/warehouse-related queries including maintenance, post, supplies, stationery, and equipment, liaising with the landlord, building management, security receptionist ,cleaners, and suppliers & managing incoming invoices
- Building/Office maintenance and reporting any issues with the building and Security Supervisors, or maintenance contractors and manage insurance claims
- Attending regular tenants’ meetings with building Supervisors
- Oversight of relevant budgets; input to planning process and ensuring all office related invoices and expenses are dealt with promptly
- Manage office management related accounts as relevant e.g company subscriptions, post, HVAC Systems, rent, electricity, shared services, courier etc. and actively seek to optimise performance and costs
- Managing supplies: inventory to ensure stocks are regularly maintained and replenished, review needs and manage all related costs.
- Balance cost effectiveness of the operations, while maintaining safety and comfort
- Review and organise the workplace layout, ensure desk booking tool is properly used, constantly seek out ways to improve the space and environment
- Timely set up of all new starters – ensuring that access cards, parking access cards, business cards and desks (including remote office equipment) are all set up prior to start date
- Arranging couriers, sign for packages and distribute post
- Conduct inductions with all new starters; ensure induction is current and aligns with the culture of the organisation
- This individual will supervise support and cleaning team who are on-site in and out of office hours; ensuring supplies required are in stock, holidays are covered, and invoices are paid
- Financial Management:
- Prepare the yearly office budget
- Manage the office budget and all related costs
- Report on monthly and quarterly on costs and expenses
- Support with travel medical and security account and raise any issues or concerns with the facilities
- Business Continuity, Health & Safety
- Ensuring the office complies with health & safety legislation and best practices such as first aiders; fire wardens, accident book, etc.
- Be the main point of contact for Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Emergency Response Teams, and revise and update plans when necessary
- Ensure Ergonomic Assessments are conducted regularly and work with the Head of Facilities to maintain a register of same
- General administrative duties, including invoice processing, and management and support for central administrative tools for the team, budget, pipeline, portfolio and HR tools.
Requirements Of The Role Holder
Skills & E x p e r i e n ce
- Experience as Facilities Coordinator, Operations Assistant, managing or coordinating premise operations in a complex multicultural environment
- Diploma/ Degree holder in engineering profession.
- 2 years’ experience in similar field.
- Strong administrative experience in a busy and complex environment; good experience as a scheduler
- Experience in organising and managing events
- Reactive to the needs of our office and people. Strong interpersonal skills – engages with others to get the best out of them and works well as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and natural ability to multitask. Ability to work well independently with a hands-on approach; a motivated self-starter with good problem-solving skills
- Problem-solving - the ability to identify the cause of issues, critically consider, and offer a range of potential solutions
- A creative and enthusiastic mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A proactive, helpful attitude and the ability to be flexible in various situations
- Demonstrates professional, sound judgement and the highest ethical standards, confidentiality and personal integrity
- Exceptional client servicing and organisational skills; able to be flexible as priorities and needs change, and works well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ca p acity to w o rk under pressure and in a ra n g e o f cult u ral a n d s o c i o - e c o n o mic c o n t ext s , ada p ti n g s t y l e a n d ap p roach a pp ro p ri a te l y and in a cu l t u ra l ly sensit i ve m a nn er t o max i mise eff e ct i veness
- IT proficiency – must possess strong Microsoft skills, particularly in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and have the ability to learn new packages, when required
- Good numeric and analytical skill, with an understanding of budgets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured