Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
• Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
• Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
• Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
• Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Complete end of month close procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related (essential).
• Certified Professional Accountant (CPA 1,2) certificate (advantageous).
• 0-1 year of Accounting work experience (essential).
• Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.