Tianshi Health Products
Product & Project Management
Responsible for the establishment, formulation, implementation, and evaluation of education and training structure, including course design, promotional materials, and trainer management, with a customer-centric approach.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
1) Responsible for the establishment, formulation, implementation, and evaluation of education and training structure, including course design, promotional materials, and trainer management, with a customer-centric approach.
2) Design, develop, and optimize creative, high-quality, interactive product course curriculum for remote and classroom training, including lesson plans, participant materials, videos, practical exercises, engaging activities, training handouts, and evaluations, with a customer-centric approach
3) Deliver and facilitate product training and education via live classroom, onsite training, video conference, and one-on-one training at cross-channel for employees and customers
4) Ensure all recurring product learning programs are updated on a regular basis, including product, materials, and procedure upgrading.
5) Plan, organize, lead, and control product training events activities systematically and operate community engagement online and offline
6) Product management, including new product launch, promotion, and related tasks
7) Additional tasks as assigned by management
8) Collaborate with cross-functional teams effectively
9) Weekly and Monthly work summary report
10) Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Bachelor’s Degree, A minimum of three years of recent related professional training experience in the Pharmaceutical or food nutrition industry, Direct selling industry preferred
- Bilingual (English / Swahili) skills are an asset
- Professional certification in training is highly valued
- Experience designing technical product training course content
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Knowledge of training principles and concepts, instructional methods, and training
- techniques including learning theory, group, and individual teaching techniques, and instructional and assessment strategies.
- Passion for teaching, motivating, and coaching, with the ability to create and sustain good relationship with customers
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to quality, detail, and accuracy, combined with the ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to embrace and champion change at short notice.
- Absolute Team player - High energy, enthusiasm & proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Strong project management skills: able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve to well-judged decisions.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Suite, etc
Salary Scale: Kshs. 45,000 – 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured