Project Coordinator for a Safari company
Summit Recruitment & Search
Product & Project Management
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Projects Director and support the Project Management Office in the successful execution of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meet the required quality standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Project Coordinator for a Safari company – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a Hospitality group with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a skilled and proactive Project Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating projects, utilizing relevant scheduling software to ensure all teams are on track. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Projects Director and support the Project Management Office in the successful execution of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meet the required quality standards.
• Prepare and schedule the Work Breakdown Structure/s.
• Develop Project Programs from high-level to preliminary to final.
• Set up a standard project program framework for various project-types.
• Incorporate the Construction Program into the Project Program/s.
• Work closely with the Contractor to extract their Works Program and track progress accordingly.
• Prepare Long-lead Schedules based on the Project Program/s.
• Conduct Program Review Meetings where updates and progress is captured. Be part of mitigating actions to be proposed at these meetings.
• Progress Reporting at regular intervals related to active projects.
• Set-up standard formats for site photo reports, to be compiled and submitted from site, by relevant | allocated person.
• Set-up standard progress update forms.
• Travel to project sites as and when required, in order to assess and update the project program/s.
• Indicate Program Float & Lags.
• Identify & highlight Critical tasks and milestones.
• Filing: Ensure Standard Filing protocols are followed as a standard.
• Be a resource for the department related to Time Claims adjudication and processing.
• Collaborate with the Projects Administrator to ensure that relevant project tasks (ToDo's) are captured onto relevant platforms as Task Sheets.
• Be a part of the follow-up requests and project task coordination as allocated.
• Liaise with external professionals, stakeholders, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms. Liaise with internal team, country teams, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms.
• Assist with activities related to compiling relevant documents to be issued to operations, post-project completion.
• Must have a relevant bachelors’ degree
• Must be trained & Qualified in project programming & scheduling activities.
• Must have at least 4 years' experience in a similar role
• Should preferably have knowledge of various software programming packages, although it is understood that a type may be preferred.
• Have knowledge of various software programming packages, although it is understood that a type may be preferred.
• Company will initially support the software of choice, but the individual must be prepared to evaluate and potentially incorporate existing company software.
• Previous experience and qualifications in construction management. Hotel & Tourism construction will be a bonus.
• Previous experience in project programming.
• Planning & task management experience.
• Previously worked in team environments.
• Strong communication skills.
• Accuracy is critical.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 150,000.
Position Level: Mid-Level
Application: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3MH95wo
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured