1. Attending to customers who visit the shop.
2. Be involved in stock control and management.
3. Assisting shoppers to find the products they are looking for.
4. Ensure proper processing of cash and card payments.
5. Participate by ensuring proper merchandising.
6. Attending to queries from customers.
7. Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor/management.
8. Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
9. Dealing with customer returns and ensuring approval before issuance.
10. Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes wiping and mopping.
11. Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
12. Ensuring Customer Follow-up on Calls, Text, and broadcast and give the precise feedback on the Customer Follow-up book.
13. Ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales.
14. Ensuring all customers records i.e. Name, Phone Details etc. are captured and recorded as required.
15. Ensure conversation rates records are recorded appropriately.
16. Ensure you are acquainted with operational POS and other relevant systems.
17. Any other duty as assigned by the management/Branch Manager.
1. Degree/Diploma in a Business-related course with specialization in Marketing.
2. At least three years’ sales work experience in a fashion retail industry or similar role in the service industry.
3. Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
4. Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
5. Excellent communication skills presentation skills.
6. Strong organization skills.
7. Keen attention to detail is essential.
8. Strong customer service orientation.
9. High level of integrity.
10. Experience in selling Designer perfumes will be an added advantage.