• Responsible for warmly receiving all customers
• Giving efficient and exceptional service in a timely and professional manner
• Understand the customer requirements, recommend and make a sale.
• Attend to walk in clients, phone and email enquiries, assist and provide customers with advice.
• Make accurate, fast cost calculations and provide customer with quotation for the company products.
• Close sales deals under minimum supervision
• Develop sales strategies for the company’s products and use social network tools to expand the company’s client base and increase product awareness
• Respond to incoming queries from customers on email or phone calls.
• Review sales performance against the set monthly targets
• Raise invoices, issue receipts and follow up on payments as per the shops requirements.
• Prepare daily sales reports
• Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
• Diploma in sales & marketing
• More than 2 years’ of experience in a retail shop
• Proven sales results
• Passionate about sales with good marketing and communication skills
• Presentable and energetic
• Self motivated & driven individual with a keen eye for detail
• Computer skills
• Ready to work on any day from Monday to Friday but with shifts
• Flexible & ready to work on weekends Saturday & Sunday