Sales manager will be in charge of all sales and marketing activities for Africa market.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Employer: AN UPCOMING MEDIUM SIZED REFINERY COMPANY MANUFACTURING EDIBLE OILS, SOAPS, MARGARINE, ETC FOR AFRICA MARKET AS WELL AS EXPORTS TO EUROPE AND USA MARKETS
Ref No: SGK-SM-08-2022
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales and marketing, communications, or related field.
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Must have good skills in distributor management.
• Minimum 5 years sales management working experience dealing with FMCG products.
• Experience dealing with edible oils, soaps, and margarine is an added advantage.
• Experience setting sales goals.
Sales manager will be in charge of all sales and marketing activities for Africa market. The model of selling is through distributors. HE/SHE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:-
• Oversee the sales activities of the sales department and meet the projected targets set by management.
• Ensuring that the department meets its sales targets and customers' expectations.
• Develop sales strategic plan for the company that ensures that the company’s products are being sold in 20 countries in Africa in 5 years.
• Developing customer retention strategies for implementation by the company.
• Undertake industry surveys and inform management on changing trends in the industry.
• Manage the sales team and ensure targets set are met.
• Develop targets for the sales team.
• Ensure proper induction of customer documentation.
• Develop rewards for the sales teams for review by management.
• Develop incentives together with the finance team of ensuring that customers pay on time.
• Coordinate with the gm- production on sales quantities so as to guide production quantities.
• Collect feedback from customers on the company products.
• Study the market and guide management on new products that the company should introduce in different countries or regions.
• Establish standards for marketing and advertising.
• Build client relationships in order to increase sales and maintain a professional network.
• Lead the process of implementing our resources and build a culture based on new business development.
• Prospecting new business and potential partners.
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 150,000 (RETAINER) PLUS PERFORMANCE BASED COMMISSIONS AND OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured