• 7 – 12 years of experience from Auto Industry Only
• Degree in Sales and Marketing
• Strong experience in Financial & Key Account Management, CRM & Financial Restructuring
• Action Oriented with Business Acumen and a Drive for Results
• Customer Care Skills
• Excellent knowledge/understanding of Vertical and Dual Reporting
• Strong Presentation and Communications skills
Key Responsibilities /KRA’S:
• Understanding customers’ business and recommend requirements.
• Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to grow the sales of the Range of vehicles and achieving Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Plans
• Meet assigned revenue and margin targets with assigned accounts
• Present monthly overall market summary and sales strategy to Business Head.
• Identifying & executing product promotion and branding activities across country to increase awareness and reach
• Grow the customer base and achieve market share targets by meeting new sales
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with and resolved in an efficient manner, informing necessary stakeholders of any issues while working diligently to solve problems
• Ensure compliance with company sales and management policies and financial requirements
• Conduct product knowledge training for customers and dealers if required
Please note: Cv's with Experience from Automobile Industry will only be considered.