Sales Promoter Job Summary
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining business in new and existing accounts and among new or existing business partners. You will be setting up attractive product displays and promotional materials. You will also be meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Constantly building product knowledge.
- Setting up attractive product displays and promotional materials.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Providing feedback for improvement to the management team.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Networking with relevant branch employees
- Searching for new business opportunities.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High school/diploma or certificate.
- At least one year experience.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.