SALES REP. RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely payment and delivery.
2. Source for new opportunities and expand client base.
3. Identify target markets for new prospects
4. Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions
5. Maintain customer relations and perform market research to ensure we understand our customer’s needs.
6. Ensure customer issues and complaints are resolved timely to maximize customer satisfaction.
7. Establish regular follow ups through phone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
8. Maintain customer relations and perform market research to ensure we understand our customer’s needs.
9. Identify target markets for new prospects.
10. Establish, develop, and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
SALES REP REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
1. Minimum Diploma in sales & Marketing or any other business-related course.
2. Must have a valid driving license and driving experience.
3. Must be Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone.
4. At least two years’ experience in sales and marketing field.
5. Previous experience in cleaning chemicals and allied accessories field will be an added advantage.
Kindly channel all mails and correspondence electronically.