1. Technical Sales Associate- 1 candidate
• generate and qualify leads
• source and develop client referrals
• prepare sales action plans and strategies
• schedule sales activity
• develop and maintain a customer database
• develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
• plan and conduct direct marketing activities
• make sales calls to new and existing clients
• develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
• negotiate with clients
• develop sales proposals
• prepare and present sales contracts
• conduct product training
• maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
• respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
• ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
• follow up on sales activity
• perform quality checks on product and service delivery
• monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
• carry out market research and surveys
• participate in sales events
• monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position.
• Possess an updated Certificate of good conduct.
• Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficient in verbal and written English and Swahili languages
• Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
• Available to travel within and outside the country at short notice.