Maintain accurate inventory records for all food and beverage items. Conduct regular physical inventory counts and reconcile with system records. Identify and investigate any discrepancies or variances in inventory levels. Responsible for calculating costs of F&B items and also responsible for the short and long-term planning.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- As Cost Controller, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
- Keeps records and books of all stock items transaction
- Controls physically, the receiving, storeroom and production areas for proper and adequate stock items handling and presentation according to what is established by the F&B Manager and the resort management
- Assists in checking and establishing the purchasing specifications, to spot check quality, price and service of purveyors and market in order to make sure the operation gets the best quality prices from regular and reliable supply sources
- Spots checks receiving practices and controls that receiving meets specifications by checking daily supply reports list and registers the purchases in the cost books and perpetual inventory cards
- Supervises the receiving, storing and issuing procedures and supervises store-room hosts and premises for proper recording, storing, inventory turnover, issuing checks for proper inventory rotation avoiding waste and pilferage
- Responsible for store-room order and cleanliness
- Performance will be monitor.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.