Analyst/Manager, Office of the CEO
One Acre Fund
Management & Business Development
We are looking for a project management professional to help lead the Office of the CEO, comprised of 2-3 analysts and 1-2 managers. The Office of the CEO reflects the voice of and executes strategic projects on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
We are looking for a project management professional to help lead the Office of the CEO (OOCEO), comprised of 2-3 analysts and 1-2 managers. The Office of the CEO reflects the voice of and executes strategic projects on behalf of the Executive Director. As One Acre Fund grows, our Executive Director is focused on an increasingly diverse set of priorities, from communicating with external partners to marshalling resources for new internal programs. Analysts and Managers in this office will lead a varied portfolio of projects, linked by a common theme of improving our CEO's efficacy.
- Drive major organization-wide initiatives and strategy development by directly implementing the priorities of the CEO and leading change management initiatives that shape the future of One Acre Fund.
- Identify and flag to the CEO potential areas where the organization needs more focus or support. This is done through broad involvement in multiple strategic bodies throughout the organisation.
- Lead high-priority programmatic work by collaborating with relevant One Acre Fund teams to design and implement strategic improvements to One Acre Fund’s business model.
- Own organizational Governance workstreams to ensure the smooth running of One Acre Fund’s senior leadership bodies, conduct recurring reviews of decision-making bodies, track high-level decisions to make sure decision-making at OAF is transparent, inclusive and effective, and coordinate the creation of our annual organizational OKRs.
- Lead general OOCEO administrative tasks to ensure the CEO’s priorities are reflected where appropriate.
- Depending on the level at which this role is hired, you will likely manage a team of OOCEO Analysts / Senior Analysts. You will help ensure their professional development and high-quality project work. This includes conducting weekly check-ins with team members to guide their work and conducting bi-annual professional development reviews.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have the following:
- 3 or more years of experience in consulting, project management or executive support.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in economic development or a relevant field
- Project Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
One Acre Fund can support a work permit for this role. However, nationals of (or those with an extensive professional background and work history in) our countries of operation are preferred.
07 June 2023
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Please report suspicious communication here .
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured