Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Gross Salary: 80-100k
Our Client is a life re-engineering. life transformation organisation that equips people with tools to help them better themselves. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with sourcing for partnership in the public sector
• Identifying prospects and following up on leads to generate business
• Identifying business opportunities and analysing sales options; meet sales goals set by the management and foster meaningful relationships with the public sector
• Striving to increase strategic account revenues by developing and implementing strategies to obtain additional key assignments.
• Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Promote the company to existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients.
• Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional accounts/clients
• Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalized customer service, ensuring our customers feel valued and engaged
• Maximize sales and be proactive with follow up enquiries to increase profitability and enquiry conversion.
• Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Keep the company management informed about customer feedback and any complaints competitors and market trends/practices.
• Maintain sales call records and good relations with all the company’s locations.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
• At least 5+ years of experience in business development and/or sales & marketing.
• Experience in partnering with the public sector
• Experience in B2B or corporate sales
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills; Attention to Detail
• Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
• IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
• Project management and organizational skills
• Ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
• Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
• Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager –Public Sector) before 22nd September 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured