BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- AthiRiver
THE ATHIRIVER SHALOM HOSPITAL
Management & Business Development
Responsible for business development in marketing activities for overall business growth. Assessing key market in business opportunity for the companies’ medical service in products. Formulate and implement business development strategy and marketing plan.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (2 Positions)
AthiRiver & Machakos Shalom Community Hospital is looking for a Business Development Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proven ability to hit targets,
• A consistent background of winning new business
• Working in a Hospital background is an added advantage.
• A good book of contacts will be looked upon favorably.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Responsible for business development in marketing activities for overall business growth.
• Assessing key market in business opportunity for the companies’ medical service in products.
• Formulate and implement business development strategy and marketing plan.
• Intelligence gathering on customers, competitors and market trends through research.
• Handling business inquiries and generating leads for possible sale, follow up sale activities and proposal writing.
• Developing new revenue streams while optimizing income from exiting lines through innovative marketing and rapid exploitation of changing customer needs and tastes.
• Growing the company’s market share by identifying new markets and creating unique customer product /service intimacy experience.
• Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest level of performance.
• Monitoring the existing business portfolio and new accounts performance.
• Key accounts management; ensuring invoices delivery, resolution of disputes, follows payments and reconcile the same to individual accounts.
• Foster partnership and maintain business relationship with key industry players.
• Determine and coordinate departmental reporting and communication requirement.
• Work with other departments on product/service enhancement to ensure our customers are delighted.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Foster partnership and business relationship with brokers and insurance companies.
• Assist and support the Credit and Risk manager in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports on receivables, bad debts, debtors position, and risk debtors
• Any other duties as assigned in line with the portfolio
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured