Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Gross Salary: 80-100k
Our Client is a life re-engineering. life transformation organisation that equips people with tools to help them better themselves. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with sourcing for partnership in the public sector
· Identifying prospects and following up on leads to generate business
· Identifying business opportunities and analysing sales options; meet sales goals set by the management and foster meaningful relationships with the public sector
· Striving to increase strategic account revenues by developing and implementing strategies to obtain additional key assignments.
· Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
· Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Promote the company to existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients.
· Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional accounts/clients
· Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalized customer service, ensuring our customers feel valued and engaged
· Maximize sales and be proactive with follow up enquiries to increase profitability and enquiry conversion.
· Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently.
· Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
· Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
· Keep the company management informed about customer feedback and any complaints competitors and market trends/practices.
· Maintain sales call records and good relations with all the company’s locations.
· Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
· Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
· At least 5+ years of experience in business development and/or sales & marketing.
· Experience in partnering with the public sector
· Experience in B2B or corporate sales
· Knowledge of productivity tools and software
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills; Attention to Detail
· Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
· IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
· Project management and organizational skills
· Ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
· Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
· Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager –Public Sector) before 20th December 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.