Casual Kitchen Steward at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Hospitality & Leisure
Maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with Health Department regulations, Brand and Departmental Standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Keeping floors and work areas clear of hazards and obstruction
- Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment
- Operation of dish machines for washing all hotel dishes include chinaware, glassware and flatware
- Maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with Health Department regulations, Brand and Departmental Standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Ability to perform job specifications with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured