Hospitality & Leisure
An exciting opportunity for a creative and agile chef to join a committed team in providing unmatched culinary experience. The job calls for high levels of personal responsibility . Applicants should have a working knowledge of basic computer softwares and good communication skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Job entails;
- Planning and scheduling of products.
- Preparation of products as per the orders.
- Tracking stocks and placing orders as need be.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene standards are met at all times
- Participate in the research and development of new recipes and continuous review of existing ones.
- Train new staff.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured