This role involves working closely with the sales team to furnish essential materials, product details, and pricing support to enhance the sales process.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Industry: Manufacturing and Distribution
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is seeking to hire a Sales and Sourcing Specialist whose responsibilities will include conducting market research to stay informed about industry trends, supplier performance, and potential improvements in products or services. Additionally, this role involves working closely with the sales team to furnish essential materials, product details, and pricing support to enhance the sales process.
Analytical approach to sales and sourcing
· Understanding economic factors affecting demand and supply of commodities.
· Analyzing import data to understand market trends – origins, pricing, local logistics, and lead times.
· Gather market information from the sales team.
· Identifying trends in the market – global and local by analyzing raw material costs and how they impact overall sourcing.
· Assist the business in solving qualitative and quantitative sourcing issues.
· Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products
· Be in direct contact with HQ on souring-related issues, GIT updates, and developing strategies to improve lead times from origin.
· Develop forecast plans for all products based on historical data and global trends.
· Develop pricing strategies that minimize losses and maximize profits taking into account interest, fx, and other factors
· Developing cost structures/templates to best understand how the business can achieve our results
· Developing budget forecasts
· Analyzing product cost and recommending changes
Support in the import and export process
· Planning, documentation, and processing of costs for imports.
· Planning, documentation, and processing of costs for exports.
· Sales support for exports & back-to-back orders.
Skills and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, supply chain management, Actuarial Science, Economics, or another related field.
· Minimum of 5 years as a business analyst.
· Proficiency in data analysis and relevant software tools.
· Knowledge of business analysis methodologies and best practices.
· Import requirements (will be a plus) – Import process – documentation, costing, etc.
· Export process – documentation, costing, etc, Knowledge of imports, purchasing principles, and practices.
· Knowledge in commodity pricing and demand.
· Good data gathering and analysis skills.
· Knowledge of market survey process.
· Knowledge of local laws, regulations, and policies governing imports and exports.
· Ability to organize receipts, documents, and information from multiple sources.
· Systematic and methodological thinking.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV before 25th November 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.